You might get an "Update of your license failed" error message:
Follow the following basic troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
First check on workspace.caldera.com to see if your license is permanent. If it shows "Perpetual" under "Expiration" the license is permanent and should auto-update:
The problem could be that something (for example: firewall, router, anti-virus) is blocking the auto-update.
Temporarily disable any firewall or anti-virus on the computer and then try to use CalderaDock to update the license. If the license successfully updates, restart services (or reboot the computer) for it to take effect: How to update your CalderaRIP license
It could also be that you're using an outdated CalderaDock or Sentinel version.
1. Find and download the latest version of CalderaDock for Mac or Linux from workspace.caldera.com -> Download and Install Area -> RIP Installation Packages -> Download files -> Tools:
Install the downloaded file by double clicking and reboot the computer after installation is complete.
2. Open CalderaDock and upgrade the Sentinel version:
3. Try again to use CalderaDock to update the license and then restart services (or reboot the computer) for it to take effect.
If the above steps failed, try to update the license manually.
1. If needed, license updates can be downloaded from workspace.caldera.com:
2. The downloaded V2CP file can then be manually imported via localhost:1947 "Update/Attach":
3. Then use CalderaDock to restart services (or reboot the computer) for the license update to take effect.