1. The most common reason for the cutter to not find the marks is due to incorrect step size. Make sure that the steps size on the cutter is exactly the same as in VisualCut:
2. It might be that the cutter max size that it can cut, is set too low (Usually accompanied by 'Marks not detected'). On the cutter panel change max page size to a larger value.
3. Try to lower the Tool Speed (10-1050) and acceleration (1-8) for the tool and for the register marks:
4. Try to rotate the image 90 degrees in VisualCut.
5. If no barcode id is printed, press first the reset button in the page setup (It should preview the bar code in the page setup). If still not showing, reset the printer driver like explained here, How to: Reset printer driver to a factory default (V10 or newer)
6. Use the "Align Right" option of the print module:
Use the "Align Right" option of the print module if you have this option: