Be careful, this action will reinstall your PC with the Debian version and the basic CalderaRIP software solution. You will lose all your data. Don’t forget to do backups before the restoration in order to save your parameters and Caldera data. Please refer to CalderaRIP backup article.
1. Insert the USB stick into the USB port.
2. Reboot the PC. The following screen is displayed.
3. Press Enter to start the procedure with Clonezilla live (Defaut settings, VGA 800x600).
4. Choose language.
5. Keep the default keyboard layout.
6. Choose Start Clonezilla.
7. Choose device-image option.
8. Choose Skip.
9. Choose Beginner.
10. Choose Restoredisk.
11. Choose the image file to restore. Keep the predefined parameter.
12. Choose the target disk. Keep the predefined parameter.
13. Choose -scr to skip checking.
14. Before starting to restore the disk image, you will be asked to confirm twice. Click the "y" button to continue then press Enter. Repeat the operation twice.
15. Let the system formating.
16. You will be asked to run it again. Press Enter to continue and skip this step.
17. Choose Reboot.
18. The computer restarts, the restoration process is over. Caldera Debian distribution has been installed and so has CalderaRIP software in demonstration mode. You now need to install your dongle or key again and restore your CalderaRIP backups.
If you haven't done backups, you should reinstall all your drivers.